Select TUF STEEL for Outstanding Durability
TUF-STEEL easily outperforms standard solid PTFE and PTFE envelope gaskets even hi the most demanding SIP pharmaceutical applications. In fact, TUF-STEEL lasts a minimum of five times longer in most applications!
Cut Costly Downtime
TUF-STEEL is ideal for sanitary steam pipe connections in extreme temperatures ranging from -20ºF to 450ºF. The superior strength of TUF-STEEL eliminates cold flow creep to prevent maintenance problems and system downtime. With selection for virtually any SIP application. TUF-STEEL gaskets are available in a variety of sanitary standard sizes from 1/2" to 12" diameter.
What’s more, TUF-STEEL works with die Torque-Rile® Perfect Surface Gasket System, eliminating the potential for bacterial entrapment caused by over-tightening or under-tightening.
PTFE and Stainless Steel Deliver Leak-Proof Performance
Composed of a unique 50/50 blend of non-pigmented PTFE and 316L Passivated Stainless Steel®
. TUF-STEEL is the choice for leak-proof performance and outstanding durability in steam applications.
TUF-STEEL Offers Rugged Composition for Demanding Steam Environments
TUF STEEL Holds Up Under Rigorous Conditions
- Stainless Steel and PTFE blend
- Passivated to eliminate rouging
- Non-stick surfaces
- ID Pharmaceutical finish
- Type 1 Standard, Screen and Orifice Plate gaskets available
TUF-STEEL Meets Stringent Standards
- 100 CIP/SIP cycles guaranteed
- Superior creep resistance
- Excellent expansion/contraction stability with minimal thermal expansion
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Stops leaks when correctly torque (50 in./lbs.*)
- No gasket extrusion into the sanitary tube I.D.
- No obstruction of flow
- Maintains sealing stability in ΔT processes
- Torque-Rite Model TR-50
Same Gasket...New Name
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- Title 21 CFR 177.2600
- Tide 21 CFR 177.1550
- USDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
The name may have changed from Tef-Steel to Tuf-Steel, but the gasket, the part numbers and the Rubber Fab quality remains exactly the same. Please contact Rubber Fab with any ordering or application questions with Tuf-Steel or any Rubber Fab product.